Fundamentals of Predictive Analytics: from theory to practice in two days
1100 euros per person*
*discounts applicable to groups of attenders
*prices don’t comprise travels
This course offers an overview of Predictive Analytics techniques, from both a theoretical and a practical standpoint. The aim of the course is to offer practical tools that permit participants to understand and work with their firm’s data.
- why do we need predictive analysis and what kinds of problems we can solve with it
- mathematical structures of predictive analytics models
- data transformations
- algorithms, technical features, benefits and limits
- use cases and exercises
- Understanding of descriptive statistics for data analysis
- We suggest attending the introductory course: Introduction to Data Analytics
Participants will benefit from a solid understanding of how to create predictive analytics models within their firms.
The course gives the possibility to deal with real-life use cases, similar to those the participants might encounter at their workplace.
For an additional understanding of various tools used for predictive modelling, we suggest attending the courses: Predictive analytics with R , Predictive analytics with Rulex, Predictive analytics with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning