This course introduces you to the World of Data Science offering a comprehensive view of Machine Learning techniques used to understand and prepare data for more advanced analysis.
The aim of this course is to give attendees strong base concepts that will prevent them from being caught into the most common mistakes of predictive analytics modelling.
- Descriptive analysis of data
- Multivariate and bivariate analysis
- Data transformation
- Basis of predictive modelling
- Introduction to machine learning
- Introduction to predictive analytics algorithms
This is an introductory course
Attendees will benefit from a deep comprehension of the types of data one might encounter, and how to use them in order to extract information. For an optimal result, we suggest attending the course Fundamentals of Predictive Analytics: from theory to practice in two days.
Comments are closed.