Predictive Analytics with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
1100 euro per person*
With a minimum of 2 participants
*discounts applicable to groups of attenders
*prices do not comprise travels
Within the Azure portal, Microsoft offers an extremely powerful and versatile Machine Learning tool. Azure ML permits us to implement Machine Learning models in a very straightforward way. Moreover, being it cloud-based it offers extensive calculating power on-demand.
This course will give an introduction to the Azure ML environment, touching upon the major steps in creating a predictive model.
- Introduction to machine learning
- Phases of a machine learning project
- Introduction to Azure ML environment
- Data sources
- Transformation tasks
- Algorithms available in Azure ML
- Model evaluation tools
- Integration with R and Python
- Case studies
- We suggest attending the introductory course Introduction to Data Analytics, or the more complete one: Fundamentals of Predictive Analytics: from theory to practice in two days
Participants will be able to exploit all the functionalities of Azure ML. We will only cover those algorithms which can be implemented with this specific software, while for a wider understanding of predictive analytics models we suggest following the course Fundamentals of Predictive Analytics: from theory to practice in two days
Comments are closed.