Apache Spark is becoming central in the World of Big Data. Spark is a system for distributed calculus, which is fault tolerant and easily scalable. It is able to work efficiently and quickly with huge amounts of data.Spark has many integrated features which add to the platform a few interesting functionalities: SparkSQL, Spark Straming, Spark ML and MLib e GraphX.
The course offers a good understanding of Spark, its main components, and its various features from both a technical standpoint, and through practical exercises.
Such exercises might be carried out in Scala,Python, or R. ( Please specify your preference before enrolling).
- Introduction to Spark
- The Big Data architecture
- Working with RDD ( only Python or Scala)
- Spark SQL and DataFrames
- Machine Learning with Spark ML and Mlib
- Spark Streaming ( only Python or Scala))
- It is suggested to attend the introductory course: Big Data Analytics: all you need to know about Big Data
Participants will learn the latest Big Data technologies applied to Business Intelligence. THe course offers the possibility to work with real-life cases, similar to those that might be encountered within the firm.
Comments are closed.